- We have tested several LED's for brightness and believe
to have found the best available. Send your gauges to us
and be sure you have the brightest LED's around. You probably
won't find brighter LED's without a huge minimum purchase.
- Military quality soldering.
- No risk of damaging your gauge cluster.
- Your choice of colors.
- Because of the design of this gauge, we recommend using
1 color for the whole gauge when doing lighting only. Color
combos and/or using a red under the redline is not recommended.
A red needle can be done only when using an illumiglo faceplate.
- Modified and shipped within 24-48 hours.
- Lifetime warranty on all work for as long as you own
- Additional Info:
to remove your cluster
- 08 GSXR 600: Redline=16k-18k
- 08 GSXR 750: Redline=15k-17k
- Shift Light programming
- Press and hold SEL while turning bike on.
Release SEL and press ADJ repeatedly for
off/flashing/solid. Press SEL to enter
selection. Press SEL again to select desired
shift point (needle will turn to current
setting). Repeatedly press ADJ until needle
points to desired shift point. Press SEL to exit
- Backlight Brightness control:
- With bike on, repeatedly press SEL until you
see between 1 and 5 little circles on the LCD,
repeatedly press ADJ until desired brightness is
on the gauge.
- NOTE: All brightness and shift settings are lost
when gauges are disconnected from power.
- Shipping Info
Note: This is a service, you must package and ship the gauge cluster
to us to have this done. A "D-I-Y kit" is not available. (See
Page for more.)
All prices in US$ and include return shipping
to USA via Priority Mail. (Ordering Details)
Custom Combos Available!
If you have a special request,
request a quote.